Bedside Beauty



Garnier Micella Water :Who doesn't love this? By now, everyone and their mother uses this to remove makeup. I, like everyone, use this every night to take of my eye makeup. It removes it so easily and I will forever be repurchasing.
Clinique Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief : This has made all the difference to my night time skincare routine. My skin is oily so I have always stayed well away from products such as this as I didn't think my skin needed any added moisture! After doing some research I found out that oily skin can be as a result of skin being dehydrated and producing excess oil to make up for this. Clinque products are by no means affordable but I fell head over heals for a sample size of the Moisture Surge and I really couldn't resist! The smallest amount goes a long way. I would highly recommend this product!
Tea Tree and Witch Hazel Back Spray: Ever since puberty I have had pesky little spots on my chest. Try as I might I have never been able to get rid of them. After denting my self confidence for way too long I thought I should get back to trying different ways to get rid of them. On recommendation from my friend I tried the Back Spray by Tea Tree and Witch Hazel, a Boots own brand. I simply spray this on the problem areas day and night and it has really made a difference. Spots are much less frequently appearing now and are getting more minimal with time. 
Tea Tree and Witch Hazel Cleansing and Toning Lotion: I decided to try out some more products from the Tea Tree and With Hazel range after the success of the Back Spray and I haven't been disappointed. I use this toner after the Micella water just to ensure all make up is removed and to freshen my face further morning and night. I have noticed clearer skin.
Carmex Lip Balm: I love love love this lip balm. I love Carmex in any form and I will forever rave about it. I religiously apply lashings of this to my lips before bed and every morning whilst doing the majority of my makeup. So inexpensive, so amazing.
Palmers Body Butter: I'm so lazy when it comes to moisturising my body. I hate doing it. It's time consuming and basically just sticky. Yes, I know it's important, so I keep this little bottle on my bedside table to tempt myself. I try and put this on any dry areas before bedtime. Try being the key word.

No comments