Forever Favourties


There are so many products that I love and use all the time but they rarely appear in favourites because I just feel like I would just be repeating myself every month. I spend a little more than too much money on makeup, so that means more than often something I once loved can very easily be pushed to the back of my makeup draws and forgot about until my next clear out. These 5 little beauties have never been pushed to the back of those draws - they have never even known life outside of my makeup bag, hence why these are my Forever Favourites.

Urban Decay // Naked 3: This was the first piece of highend makeup I ever bought. It killed me to hand over that £38 for an eyeshadow pallette, little did I know that that little spend would lead me here 100's of pounds later... Ever since purchasing this little beauty I have loved the heck out of it. I have green eyes which means pink and purple tones are just perfect for me. This palette really does have it all, perfect for day to night. And as for the quality (I'm sure everyone and their mother has tried out Urban Decay eyeshadows by now but if you haven't) they're amazing, so pigmented and blendable. I would however never wear them without an eyeshadow primer (preferably Put a Lid on it by The Balm). Love, love, love.

Mac // Velvet Teddy: I followed the hype with this one and do not regret it! This is always my go to lip, it goes with every eye look and is just so easy to wear. It's also the perfect nude for every skin tone. Mine is running dangerously low and for someone who has never finished a lip product - that's impressive!

Urban Decay // Naked Skin Concealer: Despite being crazy loyal to my Collection Lasting Perfection concealer this one is a very close second and I reach for it almost as much. I love this because it comes in a light enough shade to actually use it to highlight my skin as well as conceal. The coverage is also amazing which hides all of those pesky breakouts. I would highly recommend this!

Benefit // Hoola Bronzer: This is just a standard good bronzer that does it all. Great for bronzing the whole face or for contouring to add a bit of shape. Nothing more to say other than this is a good'un.

Nars // Sheer Glow Foundation: This a really full coverage foundation which is what initially sold it to me. It has such a lovely finish which is unlike any other foundation I have tried. It's dewy but doesn't give that sweaty look as it wears throughout the day. The colour match is also perfect (I'm in the shade Mont Blanc), there are a huge range of shades available to suit all skin tones. This is the only highend foundation that I don't mind paying the crazy price tag for - and that really says a lot!

What are your forever favourites?

1 comment

  1. I absolutely adore the Naked 3 palette all the shades are so flattering! I need to try out the Naked Concealer and Hoola Bronzer - from what you've said they sound amazing!


    Parie x
    classandglitter.com

    ReplyDelete