FOTD // Makeup for Green Eyes


What I'm Wearing:

Base:
Loreal True Match Foundation // Rose Ivory
Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer // Vanilla
Maybelline Matte Maker // 01 Classic Ivory
Urban Decay All Nighter Spray (To dampen the Real Techniques Complexion Sponge)
Benefit Hoola Bronzer
Nars Blush // Deep Throat

Eyes:
The Balm Put a Lid on it Primer
Stila In The Light Palette // Sunset and Sandstone 
Primark Liquid Liner
Covergirl Lash Blast Volume Mascara

Brows:
Naked 2 Pallette // Tease

Lips:
Mac Lipstick // Velvet Teddy

4 comments

  1. You look so beautiful, eyeliner on fleek! The benefit hoola bronzer is definitely something I want to look into along with some Nars blushers. I was thinking how lovely your lipstick shade was but of course, it's Velvet Teddy one of my favourites!

    Sally ~ DiagonSally

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you! Hoola is a staple for me now! I would really recommend it! How can anyone not fall in love with Velvet Teddy?!

      Leaha x

      Delete
  2. Suits you so well! :)

    ReplyDelete