Mac Lipstick Collection // 2016

It's been a little while since my last Mac lipstick collection post and it's fair to say it has grown in size... When it comes to lipsticks no one does it better than Mac. With so many different shades and formulae it's obvious why I can never resist, right?! Some people collect stamps, I like Mac lipsticks. 

L-R: See Sheer (Lustre) // Impassioned (Amplified Creme) // All Fired Up (Retro Matte)
L-R: Kinda Sexy (Matte) // Modesty (Cremesheen) // Creme Cup (Cremesheen)
L-R: Twig (Satin) // Mehr (Matte) // Taupe (Matte) // Brave (Satin)
L-R: Amourous (Satin) // Captive (Satin)
L-R: Pattiserie (Lustre) // Velvet Teddy (Matte)
L-R: Sin (Matte) // Rebel (Matte) // Russian Red (Matte)
L:R: Limited Edition Ellie Goulding Lipsticks in Only You (Cremesheen) // Without your Love (Creemsheen) 

L-R See Sheer (Lustre) // Impassioned (Amplified Creme) // All Fired Up (Retro Matte) // Amourous (Satin) // Captive (Satin) // Sin (Matte) // Rebel (Matte) // Russian Red (Matte) // Twig (Satin) // Modesty (Cremesheen) // Mehr (Matte) // Pattiserie (Lustre) // Brave (Satin) // Taupe (Matte) // Kinda Sexy (Matte) // Creme Cup (Cremesheen) //Velvet Teddy (Matte) // Only You (Cremesheen) // Without your Love (Creemsheen)

7 comments

  1. Lovely collection! I want all these! Modesty looks like my favorite!

    xx, A Little Dose of Makeup

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fantastic collection! MAC lipsticks are my biggest beauty weakness, I actually just picked up three new shades last week (Brave, Hot Gossip and Please Me). I just can't get enough of them!

    Thanks for this post, I've added some new ones to my wishlist. ;)

    Hilary | The Beauty Collective

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're my biggest weakness to, I can never resist! I've been looking at Please Me for a while, that may have to be my next purchase haha!

      Leaha

      Delete
  3. This is makeup goals! I only have a few MAC lipsticks but I am always wanting to expand my collection x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thanks! It's an expensive addiction!

      Leaha

      Delete
  4. I gotta say, I'm kinda jealous of your fabulous MAC collection, very impressive. I think MAC is quality product for a great price. I love their full coverage lipsticks.

    https://www.chicnpink.com

    ReplyDelete