Skincare Saviours // The Body Shop

Our Tea Tree Mattifying Lotion is a lightweight daytime moisturiser suitable for blemished skin. Infused with our organic pure tea tree oil, this easily absorbed lotion provides hydration, without clogging the pores or leaving skin feeling greasy. Use daily for matte, shine-free results.
Our Tea Tree Night Lotion has a gel-lotion texture that provides light hydration for blemished skin throughout the night, whilst controlling excess oil and sebum. Infused with our organic pure tea tree oil, this lotion will help to keep blemished skin under control and help fade the appearance of blemishes.
(above) as described by thebodyshop.co.uk 

My skin has not been playing fair recently. A mix of laziness and stress has proved to be a lethal cocktail for my temperamental skin. On a mission to fix my face I made the most out of one of The Body Shops offers and picked myself up one of everything that claimed to fight blemishes. The two products that came out on top and have *touch wood* solved my skin issues are the Mattifying Lotion and the Night Lotion. I use the Mattifying Lotion under makeup each morning and cover my face and neck with the Night Lotion after cleansing, before my moisturiser before bed. Both products have a high percentage of tea tree oil which means that each product comes with strong smell and that nice 'I can feel it burning - therefore it must be working feeling' (don't pretend you don't know what I mean, ha).

These may not be miracle, quick fix products but I'm not convinced one of those exists! These certainly do a whole lot of good and are certainly worth a try!

No comments